SCOPE is a unique professional development program for Australian dance artists and choreographers.
Commencing in 2007, SCOPE will provide career and education support services to Australian dancers and choreographers.
SCOPE is partnership between the Australia Council for the Arts and the Australian Sports Commission.
These services will include:
- Individual assessment and career counselling
- The development of a career and education action plan
- Personal and professional development courses
- Employment preparation
- Access to a tertiary scholarship fund
- Business and industry networking and referrals
- Access to ACE online – an interactive career development web site designed exclusively for elite performers
- Access to a national network of career professionals, and
Transition planning and support.
A series of information sessions have been organised between 23 January to 1 February 2007 at various locations across the country. These are designed to provide attendees with further details regarding the program, including information on the application process for places in the New Year.
For more information on the program and the information sessions, including specific dates, times and locations, please visit the web site at www.ais.org.au/ace/dance.asp.
If you have any questions relating to SCOPE or the information sessions, please contact the program coordinator, Kay Helliwell on (03) 8676 0626 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org