Develop a plan
1. Consult existing resources that will help to develop a COVID Safe plan.
- NCCC COVIDSafe Planning tool to help businesses reopen.
- Safe Work Australia Resource Kit
- Relevant industry or sector plans that can guide your planning
2. Who else can you talk to to assist in the development of your plan?
- E.g. peers, government support and other industries where appropriate.
3. Don’t forget to develop a Confirmed Infection Procedure in the event of an employee, contractor, audience member or visitor falling ill.
Jurisdictions – Covid-19 Safety Plans/Guidelines
- ACT: Business and work
- NSW: COVID Safe businesses and organisations
- VIC: Coronavirus (COVID-19) roadmap for reopening and Industry Restart Guidelines
- QLD: COVID Safe Businesses
- SA: Create a COVID-Safe Plan
- WA: COVID-19 coronavirus: Business tools and information
- TAS: COVID-19 Safe Workplaces Framework
- NT: Steps to the new normal for businesses
Chief Medical Officer’s guidance
Safework Australia checklists
Fair Work Ombudsman
Digital Culture Strategy
The Digital Culture Strategy sets out our vision for a digitally enabled and thriving arts and cultural industry. It provides an overarching framework to guide our approach and priorities for digital development.
Our objective is to increase digital engagement with arts and creativity, leading to greater community connection and wellbeing. To achieve this, we also aim to build capability and resilience across the arts and cultural industries.