Frequently asked questions
Over a three month period, the program is delivered in three phases. Your organisation will work with the strategist to complete the following:
- Assess: the strategist will take the organisation through the Digital Culture Compass, an online tool that will help identify the organisation’s current level of digital maturity.
- Develop: a process of ideation and investigation to identify digital challenges and opportunities for your organisation. This phase involves feasibility research to refine and resolve potential initiatives.
- Draft: collate your work into a digital strategy (and/or implementation plan) document that aligns with your existing strategic/business plan.
Our digital strategists are a diverse group of creative technologists and digital consultants with a broad range of experience across digital technologies, capacities and roles. Strategists will be located across Australia and are selected based on their:
- experience with digital transformation
- knowledge of the arts and creative industry
- commitment to digital inclusion, cultural competency and accessibility.
Organisations will be matched with strategists based on the individual needs and priority areas.
This residency is designed to be delivered online with potential for hybrid delivery, involving a combination of in-person and online sessions with your strategist via negotiation.
Proposal documents should include the following:
- A written response outlining how the individual, company or organisation proposes to meet the requirement of the project (no more than two pages).
- A breakdown of your quote, including availability and capacity to deliver the requirements within the budget requirements of this document (refer part B6). Your quote must include and note GST where applicable.
- Individual, company or organisation information such as corporate status, registered place of business, size, number of staff and insurance policies.
- Qualifications of the staff to be designated to the project.
- Two referees to whom the Australia Council may address enquiries concerning previous experience in this area.
- A declaration of any partial or non-compliance with any provisions of this RFP. This includes not agreeing to any of the draft conditions of contract stating reasons and alternatives where appropriate.