Frequently asked questions
The lab will be facilitated by Tata Consulting Services in collaboration with the Australia Council for the Arts.
Participants are required to attend the intensive lab over two full days in October There may be pre-reading and activities prior to the start of the session and follow up sessions post the lab.
This program is designed to be delivered as a hybrid model, involving both in-person and online sessions. Program delivery is dependent on current and upcoming Covid-19 restrictions, and we provide regular updates if circumstances change.
Organisations can apply on our online application system. The application requires written responses to seven questions that address the selection criteria and optional support material.
Each organisation must nominate two team members to participate in the lab. If you have access requirements, please get in touch so we can assist you.
Written response questions
- Why is this program relevant for your organisation at this time?
- How has your organisation explored and managed digital transformation so far?
- Do you have a specific challenge for your business model that would you like to address in this Innovation Lab? If so, can you provide detail on the size and impact of this transformation?
- As the representatives from your organisation, how will you each embrace the learning opportunity provided by this program? How will you work together and with other participants to make the most of the program? One response for each participant.
- What is the role of digital technology in extending or improving your business model as an arts organisation? How does your organisation see its role as champions in digital leadership and innovation for our sector?
- LinkedIn URLs for each individual participant.
- Any relevant support material for your application that demonstrates your organisation’s openness, motivation and commitment to innovation. One attachment only and support material is optional.
This opportunity is open to groups and small-medium arts organisations.
The program invites two team members to respond to the written questions and participate in the lab. Consider who has the ability to lead your team and enact the recommendations or opportunities that may arise. It is important to get organisation buy-in, so consider representatives from different teams.
We are looking for organisations with diverse structures and models to participate in the program. We are looking for organisations from across artfrom, location, scale and main activity.
Australia Council will select six organisations/groups to participate in this program. The program is fully subsidised and successful applicants incur no fee to participate. Participants are responsible for covering their travel cost (if required).
Some travel subsidies will be available and applicants should contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss their situation.