The Australia Council is delighted to announce the current participants of the Digital Culture Program.
The Digital Culture Program aims to build a thriving, digitally enabled arts and cultural industry.
Please visit this page for further announcements and updates.
Click on the accordion below to find more about the current Digital Strategist-in-Residence participants.
Mandy Bracckick & Caddie Brain
Luke de Zilva
CEO Digital Mentorship
Click on the accordion below to find more about the current CEO Digital Mentorship participants.
- Katie Russell, Australian Museums and Galleries Association (AMaGA)
- Anne Dunn, Sydney Theatre Company
- Kath M Mainland, Adelaide Festival Corporation
- Max Delany, Australian Centre for Contemporary Art
- Bobby Cerini, Questacon – The National Science and Technology Centre
- Eric Holowacz, Godinymayin Yijard Rivers Arts and Culture Centre (Katherine Regional Cultural Precinct)
- Penny Whitehead, Geelong Gallery
- Carmel Young, Desart
- Christine McEwan, Opera Queensland
- Nikki Zerella, Arts Access Victoria
- Nick Hays, Australian Dance Theatre
- Vincent Ciccarello, Adelaide Symphony Orchestra
- Jamie Lewis, Next Wave
- Caroline Spence, Sydney Dance Company
- Gill Perkins, Bell Shakespeare