Experience the strategy
Take a wander through the key pillars and priorities of the strategy. This accessible and immersive digital platform embodies theory in practice to experiment with emerging digital tools.
- Designed and developed by Melanie Huang and Daniel Reid.
- Acknowledgement of Country is spoken by Liam Ridgeway.
- Original soundtrack composed and produced by Corin Ileto.
- Accessibility audit and advice provided by SitBack Solutions
Digital Culture Program
The Digital Culture Program aims to digitally enable artists and cultural organisations. The program will develop practice, share knowledge and invest in innovation. This four-year program includes:
- A dedicated First Nations digital program.
- Focused digital literacy and skills development initiatives.
- Research, resources and knowledge sharing.
- A framework for accelerating innovation and investment in digital projects.
The COVID-19 pandemic has reminded us of the strength and resilience of the arts and cultural industries. It has also highlighted the urgent need for relevant digital skills, strategies and mindsets to deliver new creative work and build sustainable careers, nationally and internationally.
We are working with a range of partners to develop and deliver the program to ensure it is informed, integrated and responsive.