To apply for this Award you must be:
- aged 30 years or under at the closing date
- either Australian citizens, or have been permanent residents in the two years preceding the closing date.
These are the terms established by deed of the Dal Stivens Award and there are no exceptions to these requirements. To be eligible for this Award you must provide proof of your Australian citizenship or permanent residency (e.g. passport, permanent residency visa). If you will have difficulty providing this, please contact Artists Services to discuss your situation.
Please note you must self-nominate for this Award.
You can’t apply for the Award if:
- you do not hold copyright for the work you wish to submit for consideration;
- you received a grant, or administered a grant, from the Australia Council in the past and that grant has not been satisfactorily acquitted;
- you owe money to the Australia Council.